You must pass a SELT (Secure English Language Test) in at least CEFR (Common European Framework for References for Languages) at A2 level in Speaking and Listening for:
• Further Leave to Remain – Visa Extension (required two and a half years after passing an A1 Test
(Trinity’s GESE Grade 3 exam – CEFR A2)
*The Home Office has announced that, as of May the 1st 2017, non-EEA nationals will need to pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) in speaking and listening at level A2 after two-and-a-half years in the UK in order to qualify for further leave to remain on the five-year partner or parent route to settlement*
GESE Grade 3 at a glance
GESE Grade 3 is a short one-to-one, face-to-face interview with an examiner.
• Exam duration is 7 minutes
• Results – You will receive your provisional results on the same day
• Certificates are usually dispatched within 7 days
• Your assessment will be on Speaking & Listening only
- Exam Fee: £150.00 (which is payable to Trinity College)
- Course Fee: £250.00 (up to 4 weeks)
Why do clients choose us?
- We hold classes and training sessions everyday
- Our pass rate is 100%
- We will not debit your account until you pass
- Our Pass Guarantee scheme ensures you will be refunded 100% of your tuition fees back to your account if you are not successful with Trinity B1 Exam
This course is run by one of our qualified and experienced trainers.